Friday, September 18, 2009

It's Friday

Friday, September 18, 2009
I gotta feeling!!! Wooohoooo

I know you feel it. I know you sense it. It is that feeling that tingles down your back on a Friday morning when you awake to the fact that after the next 8 hours of work you are left to your own devices for two whole days.

It is the simple joys of having after work drinks with friends, taking scary pictures at your outings, washing your crazy dog or messy car and chilling with your beloved family.

There is nothing like that feeling. Makes me want to sing and jam to "Thank God it's Friday!".... I wish everyday was called Friday, even if it wasn't. I think it would create a mind change, alter our perceptions and immediately improve our moods knowing that everyday is Friday and realizing that whether tomorrow is Saturday or not, tomorrow my friend is still yours.

So enjoy this blissful joy. Relish the freedom. Dance in the dream. But always remember that the feeling is there for as long as you want it. The memories are yours to be made. The fun and laughter is ours for the sharing.



I don't know about you, but I am feeling the winds of change sweeping through the air. It is time for us to embrace each moment and stop living for the future when there is so much more that "NOW" can be. Especially in your hands. Especially with friends like these. Especially with a family so great. Especially with the possibilities unbound.

Simply put. Let's Live.

Hummmm. Damn right I have a feeling. ;)

0 comments:

 
Design by Pocket