Wednesday, September 2, 2009

A day in the hollywood life!

Wednesday, September 2, 2009
I am not sure about you - but sometimes in my little bubble called life, I often feel like I could possibly be living in a Hollywood life!!

Between my crazy friends, from Paris Hilton and Vin Diesel to the constant skinner praaitjies divulged by the Paparazzi, all amongst constant parties and insane love lives - this could definitely be a Hollywood movie!

I must admit this blog emanates from my excitement for my best friend's birthday this weekend - aptly themed Lollywood!

The epitome of style, class and the ultimate party girl this theme is the perfect fit for my friend with a weekend of the usual debauchery planned!

Here is the easiest "how to guide" if you would like to embrace the Hollywood style of living for one night ( if you up for a challenge try two lol ):

Must Haves:

- Min. of 4 crazy friends the kind you find passed out in the bathroom, get blue eyes in clubs from strange chicks and definitely one who never wants to go home!
- Club contacts, the manager; the bar man; the bouncer it doesn't matter - but we all know you gonna need another friend for the night's proceedings eventually lol
- a 24 hour restaurant or take-out for the munchies!

POA ( Plan of Action )

There is always a plan of action and it always involves every minute of your day lol....

0 comments:

 
Design by Pocket