Friday, June 5, 2009

The Modus Operandi

Friday, June 5, 2009
If Modus Operand i is defined as a manner of working, then I am definitely conducting my driving at snails pace!

I received the best surprise ever this week, a silver machine wrapped in a red bow, a lady I have now nicknamed Millie's Modus Operand i - this is how I will do things literally!

Yip - you guessed it! My parents surprised me with a silver beauty of a car this week. It may not be a Porsche or a mini cooper deluxe but she is mine! And she is my Modus Operand i - the way I will define my life!

I'm sure for those who already have a car, that you will share in my excitement and reminisce on getting your first car...

The smell, the tricks all the buttons do ( typical girlie ), the nervousness in pulling her out the driveway!!!! For the first time ever, words have lost the ability to fully capture my feelings!

If I thought doing my drivers test was traumatic, it was nothing compared to my first drive - all I can say is that you should watch out for the modus traveling at 50 km p/hr cos I am suffering from nervous drivers syndrome. Although this morning I did speed up to 75! Damn the bright red digits glaring in front of me lol...




Other than that it feels great to be mobile and better yet do what I want to do - even if I only get there in an hour... I am going!!! Hum... goes the Modus! ; )

P.S excuse my spelling the excitement has overwhelmed me once again!

0 comments:

 
Design by Pocket